Member Type
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi Team,

Can we have the best lines for marriage invitation to invite our colleagues and friends?

Regards,
Sanjeev

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi team, Unnecessary

Can we have the best lines for What's the best way to word a marriage wedding invitation to invite to our colleagues and friends?

Regards, Unnecessary
Sanjeev Unnecessary

Note my corrections and comments above. We don't say "marriage invitation". We say "wedding invitation". I'm not entirely sure what you're asking us. Wedding invitations usually have a very specific layout (in the UK, at least). They look like this (note that the word "marriage" is used in this specific wording):

You are cordially invited to the marriage of
[Name of bride]
to
[Name of groom]
on
[Date]
at
[Time]
at
[Venue]

RSVP by [date]​

SKSanjeev619

Member Type
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Note my corrections and comments above. We don't say "marriage invitation". We say "wedding invitation". I'm not entirely sure what you're asking us. Wedding invitations usually have a very specific layout (in the UK, at least). They look like this (note that the word "marriage" is used in this specific wording):

You are cordially invited to the marriage of
[Name of bride]
to
[Name of groom]
on
[Date]
at
[Time]
at
[Venue]

RSVP by [date]​

Thank you so much for your assistance. Above things are already covered in the Short video I need to send a sentence along with the short video.
Saying "I would like to invite for my wedding invitation " something like that so i can send those line along with the video.

Regards,
Sanjeev

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you so much for your assistance. The information above things are is already covered in the a short video I've made. I need to send a sentence along with the short video.
Saying I want to say something like "I would like to invite for you to my wedding". invitation" something like that so i can send those line along with the video.

Regards,
Unnecessary
Sanjeev Unnecessary
You should have explained that in your first post. I'd say something like "I would like to invite you to my wedding. The details are in the attached video".
Please don't waste time and space ending your posts with "Regards" and your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.