Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
United States
Howdy,

Would you mind correcting any mistakes in this chunk of text?

As satisfying as it is to assemble a shiny new gaming PC or unwrap a lovely new console on Christmas morning, there's no denying how convenient it would be to just load up and play games from anywhere even if you're using a system that isn't all that powerful. Although simple browser games have been around for a long time, running anything more immersive or powerful has typically required some sort of dedicated hardware. However, nowadays there are a number of services that are trying to alleviate the load that your computer has to handle by streaming games directly to your PC. This is possible since most of the computational burden falls on a server somewhere far away, which renders the frames of the game and delivers them to your PC via the internet.

In view of rising internet speeds and games taking up more and more space on your computer's local storage, game streaming is becoming an increasingly crowded marketplace especially with Google announcing their new streaming service called Stadia. It'll work with nothing more than a browser or a smart TV an internet connection and then optionally Google's own game controller. Despite the hype that's been around it, there are a few things that customers would like to see from Stadia to help propel game streaming more to the forefront.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Did you write that yourself?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
United States
I did not get replies this time. Honestly, why do you care if I post on other forums? The internet is a free and public space where anyone can express themselves without fear of censorship. Besides, I do not open the same thread simultaneously on different sites.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's very good. I haven't noticed any mistakes. The reason I asked that question is if you can write like that you don't need a forum like this one.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Honestly, why do you care if I post on other forums? The internet is a free and public space where anyone can express themselves without fear of censorship.

Because many of the same people answer on different forums and get tired of seeing the same things asked. They also have the right to express themselves without fear- freedom works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.