[General] audio files of international English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunda

Member Type
English Teacher
Hello,

I teach business English in an international company. My clients are struggling with conference calls primarily with colleagues who are not native English speakers. I would like to find audio files, with scripts (preferably business topics) that I can download or buy, in order to help train them to understand English accents.

Do you know of any websites or sources to help me?

Thank you!

Dunda

mmasny

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
What are their levels?

Dunda

Member Type
English Teacher
They are mainly upper-intermediate to advanced students, so the listening recordings should be of non-native English speakers with strong/heavy accents (preferably from India, Japan and Korea.

The EOLLL site mentioned would be too easy for them and they are not in a business context.

Any ideas would be great!

Dunda

Member Type
English Teacher
They are mainly upper-intermediate to advanced students, so the listening recordings should be of non-native English speakers with strong/heavy accents (preferably from India, Japan and Korea.

The EOLLL site mentioned would be too easy for them and they are not in a business context.

Dunda

Member Type
English Teacher

The ELLLO site mentioned would be too easy for them and they are not in a business context.

Status
Not open for further replies.