Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear Mrs. X,
Please find attached the updated structure drawing of the file number 1444. There has been some minor modification upon the structure.

I don't know what the file number refers to, but surely the drawing is of something physical like some kind of structure.

Reactions: Joj
Use either "There has been a minor modification ..." (if there's just one) or "There have been some minor modifications ..." (if there's more than one).

Reactions: Joj
Dear Mrs. X,
Please find attached the updated structure drawing of the permit file number 1444. There have been some minor modifications upon the structure.

Dear Mrs. X,
Please find attached the updated structure drawing of the permit file number 1444. There have been some minor modifications upon to the structure*.

I don't know what the blue underlined part means.

*The modifications haven't yet been made to the structure, I don't think. The modifications have been made to the plans.

What I mean by permit is an authorization that is requested by the government to get the approval to install the PV system.

We need to say what types of items we are putting, a drawing of the electrical connection, calculation note of the structure, the approval of the client...
I already sent all the details on Friday, but today there was some modifications concerning the mounting structure.

You need to stop using "putting" the way you have been. Use "installing" or "putting in".
There were some modifications ...

What I mean by permit is an authorization that is requested by the government to get the approval to install the PV system.
It's the other way around. You ask the relevant government agency for a permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back