Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All,

Appreciate your help regarding the below paragraph:

" I got surprised that you blocked my account. It's up to you but you should know that I approached you for helping me finding a job after I saw your recent post that you are ready to help others whether or not they worked with you, in finding a job by giving them a recommendation or referring them to hiring managers.

One thing that I would like to mention is that following up with you on my application is not a sign of desperation but it is a sign of interest in joining your company but it seems that you took it the wrong way.

At the end, all respect and thanks go to you for your earlier help that you gave me until you blocked my LinkedIn account."

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi all.

I would appreciate your help [STRIKE]regarding[/STRIKE] with the [STRIKE]below[/STRIKE] paragraph below:

"I [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] am/was surprised that you blocked my account. It's [STRIKE]up to you[/STRIKE] your decision, of course, but you should know that I approached you for [STRIKE]helping me[/STRIKE] help with finding a job after I saw your recent post saying that you are ready to help others (whether or not they worked with you) [STRIKE]in finding[/STRIKE] [to] find a job by giving them a recommendation or referring them to hiring managers.

[STRIKE]One thing that[/STRIKE] I would like to mention [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] that following up with you on my application is not a sign of desperation but [STRIKE]it is[/STRIKE] a sign of interest in joining your company but it seems that you took it the wrong way.

[STRIKE]At the end[/STRIKE] Finally, all respect and thanks go to you for [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] the earlier help that you gave me [STRIKE]until[/STRIKE] before you blocked my LinkedIn account."

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.