Can "My job application" and "My résumé" come under "My career resources"?

Kumarc

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Can I categorize "My Job Application" and " My Resume" as falling under "My career resources" on a job portal/during my job search?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
My career resources
That's just a label. I'm not sure what the designer of that website intended it to mean. Do you have a link to the site?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I think "job application resources" is more appropriate. It is only after getting a job that you talk about career.

Kumarc

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
That's just a label. I'm not sure what the designer of that website intended it to mean. Do you have a link to the site?
I do not any link to the site. Those words are commonly used in all job portals, such as job application, resume, profile and course completion certificate, etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I do not have any a link to the site. Those words are commonly used in all job portals, Words such as job application, resume, profile and course completion certificate, etc are commonly used in all job portals.
The words you've given are indeed commonly used. I think the confusion is about "My career resources". I don't know what that's supposed to mean.