Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
United States
Hello
I have delta interview and they asked me to find and bring a picture, such as one clipped from a magazine or newspaper or... and be ready to describe at least one way it could be used in an English language lesson. You should also state what specific language the students would develop and also the errors they might make.
I don't understand what exactly they mean by this sentence '
You should also state what specific language the students would develop'?

can anyone help me please?
thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.
I have ​a [STRIKE]delta[/STRIKE] CELTA interview and they have asked me to find and bring a picture, such as one clipped from a magazine or newspaper [STRIKE]or...[/STRIKE] and be ready to describe at least one way it could be used in an English language lesson. [STRIKE]You should[/STRIKE] I must also state what specific language the students would develop and also the errors they might make.
I don't understand what exactly they mean by this sentence: [STRIKE]'[/STRIKE]
"You should also state what specific language the students would develop."[STRIKE]'?[/STRIKE]

Can anyone help me please?
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections to your post, marked above.

The purpose of a CELTA interview is to test your own English skills and your potential to teach those skills to others. Part of that testing process is for them to see if you understand the instructions they give you relating to your interview. Can you see how your inability to understand that sentence might be an indication of your own English level and of your ability to teach English?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.