Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Singapore
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help edit this email.

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you Management has declared the following:

Half-day off (leave at 12:45pm) on Christmas Eve, 24 Dec 2021 (Friday) and;

3pm leave on New Year Eve, 31 Dec 2021 (Friday)

Please note that staff who takes leave on that day will be considered as taking full day leave.

On the other hand, since Christmas fall on weekend this year, you will be granted one day off-in-lieu which can be carry-forward until end of March 2022.

Kindly assist to inform your staff in your department who do not have company email.

On behalf of the Management, we wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help edit this email.

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that Management has declared the following:

Half-day off (leave at 12:45pm) on Christmas Eve, 24 Dec 2021 (Friday) and; leave at

3pm leave on New Year Eve, 31 Dec 2021 (Friday)

Please note that staff who takes leave on that day will be considered as taking full day leave.

On the other hand, since Christmas falls on a weekend this year, you will be granted one day off in-lieu-of, which can be carried-forward until the end of March 2022.

Kindly assist to inform your staff in your department who do not have company email.

On behalf of the Management, we wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Minor suggestions.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can would/could help me by editing this email.

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that the management has declared the following:

1. Half-day off (leave finish at 12:45pm) on Christmas Eve, Friday 24 Dec 2021 (Friday) and;
2. 3pm leave finish on New Year's Eve, Friday 31 Dec 2021 (Friday)

Please note that staff who takes take leave on that day will be considered as to be taking a full day's leave.

On the other hand, Since Christmas falls on a weekend this year, you will be granted one day off-in-lieu off in lieu, which can be carry-forward carried forward until the end of March 2022.

Kindly assist to inform Please pass this information on to your any staff in your department who do not have company email.

On behalf of the management, we wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

See above for my suggested changes. You need to clarify what you mean by "that day". I don't know if you mean Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.