Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
this lecture is for my school:

Researching on animals for developing new medicine is important for human being in these decades that new disease advents by passing time. For Instance, The Worldwide Unique Medicine Inc, reported 50 new human viruses that hasn’t any treatment yet. It can be argued that experiment on animals may be cruel but I think human being is more important. In conclusion animals should be in the hand of man for people survival.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello again Mohammadd. Have you submitted the above homework to your teacher yet? If so, what comments did the teacher give you?

Mohammadd

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello again Mohammadd. Have you submitted the above homework to your teacher yet? If so, what comments did the teacher give you?
Hi
No I haven't but he wouldn't correct my mistakes like always

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
This [STRIKE]lecture[/STRIKE] text is for my school:

Research and experimentation [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] on animals [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to develop [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] new medicines is important for human being in these decades that new disease advents by passing time. For Instance, The Worldwide Unique Medicine Inc reported 50 new human viruses [STRIKE]that hasn’t[/STRIKE] for which there aren't any treatments yet. It can be argued that experiments on animals may be cruel, but I think human health [STRIKE]being[/STRIKE] is more important. In conclusion, experimentation on animals is useful/necessary in the field of medical research. [STRIKE]s should be in the hand of man for people survival.[/STRIKE]
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

Hi.
No, I haven't but, as always, he wouldn't correct my mistakes. [STRIKE]like always[/STRIKE]
What kind of a teacher is he then?! Can you complain about him to the school head?

Mohammadd

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.
I just changed it:

Research and experimentation on animals to develop new medicines is important for human persist in these decades because new diseases are discovering by passing time. For Instance, The Worldwide Unique Medicine Inc reported 50 new human viruses for which there aren’t any treatments yet and this number is in raising mode in alarming rate. It can be argued that experiments on animals may be cruel, but I think health being is more important. In conclusion, experimentation on animals is useful in the field of medical research.

What kind of a teacher is he then?! Can you complain about him to the school head?
I can't, because everyone in our institute like him as he is very funny

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I can't, because everyone in our institute likes him as he is very funny.

That should have no bearing on the situation. If he's not teaching you effectively, that should be brought to the attention of his superiors.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I can't, because everyone in our institute likes him [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] and thinks he is very funny.
He's meant to be a teacher, not a comedian! :roll:

Research and experimentation on animals to develop new medicines is important for human survival, especially given the emergence of [STRIKE]persist in these decades because[/STRIKE] new diseases, which are being discovered all the [STRIKE]ing by passing[/STRIKE] time.

Status
Not open for further replies.