Could you please check for mistakes in this paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
There is a great difference between the present and the past of my country. In past most of the people of my country were poor, they didn't have enough clothes and they had to content themselves on a single meal a day, definitely there were some who even didn't have a single meal in a day. Their meal was nothing but a loaf and an onion. Because of hunger they became so weak and thing and their plight was so miserable, but they didn't lose the hope, they worked day and night because they knew that God only helps those who helps themselves. After the years of tiresome work they achieved the fruit of their hard work, the consequence that the sky had never seen perhaps. Now there is no poor in our country, every one is rich and fat. Different types of dishes from all parts of the world are now found in our country and in the range of every person. Here now food is in excess even the animals of my country have become so fat. The size of our mouse is equal to the goat of other countries,similarly the size of our goat is equal to the cow of other countries and the size of our cow is equal to African Elephant. We are the happiest nation in the world and we are proud of our ancestors.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
There is a great difference between the present and the past of my country. In the past, most of the people of my country were poor. They didn't have enough clothes, and they had to content themselves with [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] a single meal a day. Definitely, there were some who couldn't even [STRIKE]didn't[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] afford a single meal [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] a day. Their meal was nothing but a loaf of bread and an onion. Because of hunger, they became so weak and, because of [STRIKE]thing and[/STRIKE] their plight, [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] they were so miserable, but they didn't lose [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] hope. They worked day and night because they knew that God only helps those who help themselves. After [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] years of tiresome work, they achieved the fruit of their hard work. [STRIKE], the consequence that the sky had never seen perhaps.[/STRIKE] Now, there is no poor in our country; everyone is rich and fat. Different types of dishes from all parts of the world are now [STRIKE]found[/STRIKE] available in our country, and are within [STRIKE]the range of[/STRIKE] every person's means. [STRIKE]Here now food is in excess even the animals of[/STRIKE] There's so much food in my country now that even the animals have become [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very/quite fat. The size of our mouse is equal to the goat of other countries,similarly the size of our goat is equal to the cow of other countries and the size of our cow is equal to African Elephant. [That doesn't work, even metaphorically.] We are the happiest nation in the world, and we are proud of our ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.