Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
Hello teachers, native speakers and fellow learners. It would be phenomenal if you could take a look at my CV and suggest improvements.

About:

I am an ambitious master's graduate who is keen on working in a team environment and meeting people from different cultures. In the course of my studies and my work experience, I have acquired well-honed problem-solving, communication and technical skills. I am constantly working on strengthening my aptitudes and expanding my knowledge. I am well-versed in circuit theory, electric machinery, power systems, structured cabling and networking.

Electronic Analyst

• Implementation and troubleshooting of structured cabling.
• Set up and configuration of network switches, access points and routers.
• Management and system administration of Microsoft active directory (set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords).
• Routine and preventive maintenance tasks to ensure optimum system performance and to provide adequate support to internal users.
• Preparation of technical reports, documenting and debugging infrastructure, hardware and software issues, ensuring compliance with warranties and/or specifications.
• Creation and review of inventories, incidents, backups and restorations.
• Installation of antivirus software on computers and servers and setting up security policies and permissions.
• Firewall Administration. Development and implementation of security policies, webfiltering, monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput and latency), captive portal creation, monitor network security threats.

Freelancer

• Provided private tutoring to high school and college students in physics, calculus, electronic engineering, specifically circuit theory and electric machinery.
• Provided technical consulting in college projects related to robotics and implementation of analog and digital controllers.
• Implemented home and corporate wireless networks by configuring networking equipment and running structured cabling.
• Provided technical assistance for hardware and software computer equipment.

Research assistant

• Assembled and tested a plasma reactor.
• Filtered and smoothed the reactor's time-resolved signals.
• Implemented algorithms to characterize the reactor and compute its dissipated power.
• Developed a graphical user interface on LabVIEW to monitor the reactor in real time.

Publications
3D printing technology to develop a prosthetic arm

• Designed and 3D printed the models, assemblies and components of the robotic hand.
• Designed and built a controller glove with flex sensors to send electric signals to the robotic hand.
• Configured the Xbee modules to control the robotic hand wirelessly.
• Developed and debugged code to control the glove and the robotic hand.

English proficiency: B2

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
• Management and system administration of Microsoft Active Directory (set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords).
• Routine and preventive maintenance tasks to ensure optimum system performance and to provide adequate support to internal users.
• Preparation of technical reports, [ *] documenting and debugging infrastructure, hardware and software issues, ensuring compliance with warranties and/or specifications.
[ *] That is potentially ambiguous. Who is doing the documenting, etc? Is it you or the reports? Rephrase it.
• Creation and review of inventories, incidents, backups and restorations.
Why would you create incidents? Rephrase that too.
Freelancer

• Provided private tutoring to high school and college students in physics, calculus, electronic engineering, specifically and especially in circuit theory and electric machinery.

• Provided technical assistance for hardware and software computer equipment.
That makes the equipment seem like humans! I think you can safely delete that point.
Publications
3D printing technology to develop a prosthetic arm
Where/when did you publish that?

Silverhand

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
[ *] That is potentially ambiguous. Who is doing the documenting, etc? Is it you or the reports? Rephrase it.

Why would you create incidents? Rephrase that too.

That makes the equipment seem like humans! I think you can safely delete that point.

Where/when did you publish that?
Thank you for your observations.
Here are my edits.

Preparation of technical reports that document and debug infrastructure, hardware and software issues, in compliance with warranties and/or specifications.

Creation and review of inventories, backups and restorations. Incident management/handling.

Publications
3D printing technology to develop a prosthetic arm (2018, Karlsruhe, Germany)

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Preparation of technical reports that document and debug infrastructure, hardware and software issues, in compliance with warranties and/or specifications.
Does a report debug software issues? I think you still need to refine it.
Creation and review of inventories, backups and restorations.
Do you mean "Performing backup, restoration, and review of inventory"?

Silverhand

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
Does a report debug software issues? I think you still need to refine it.

Do you mean "Performing backup, restoration, and review of inventory"?
Thank you so much for pointing these out. You've been quite helpful. I can share my appreciation through PayPal if you want.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Thank you so much for pointing these out. You've been quite helpful.
You're very welcome.
I can share my appreciation through PayPal if you want.
No, that is not necessary at all, but thanks for the offer. We volunteer for free here. If you really want to make a donation, give a little bit of money to a poor person or to a charity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.