Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Our company is short of bottle water and need to order 3 bottle bigger water. We asked the Seller to order 3 bottle water yesterday night.

I: Can we order 3 bottle of the water and delivery to our company on 18 May 2022?
Seller: Thanks to contact our customer service online and we have received your e-mail. We will sure arrange the 3 bottle of water to delivery your company on 18May 2022. Do you mind provide us the delivery address?

Can you tell me the italic is natural and making sense?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Our company is short of bottled water and need to order 3 three large bottles of bigger water. We asked the seller to order deliver 3 bottle the water yesterday night.

I: Can we order 3 bottle three large bottles of the water and delivery have them delivered to our company on 18 May 2022?
Seller: Thanks to contact for contacting our customer service online. and We have received your e-mail (order). We will sure arrange the 3 three bottles of water to delivery to be delivered to your company on 18 May 2022. Do you mind provide giving us the delivery address?

Can you tell me the italic is natural and making sense?
Bottled drinking water comes in different types (mineral/RO), brands and sizes (volume expressed in ml/litre). Be specific.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.