Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Today, I watched some magic performances on YouTube, one of which amazed me. A woman was walking on one side of the stage, and then in the next second, she suddenly came out of the curtain from the other side. It happened very fast so I was thinking that maybe there were twins. I also like to watch magic revelation and reaction videos. Once, I've really thought about being a magician, even if only an amateur would be great. However, I gave up after seeing how hard magicians practised.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Today, I watched some magic performances on YouTube, one of which amazed me. A woman was walking on one side of the stage, and then in the next second, she suddenly came out of the curtain from the other side. It happened very fast so I was thinking that maybe there were twins. I also like to watch magic revelation and reaction videos. Once, I really thought about being a magician, even if only an amateur would be great. However, I gave up after seeing how hard magicians practised.
Not bad!

I know a guy who's a magician and a guitarist. He says they're the same: You just do your moves over and over until they look easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.