Each apartment can have up to 8 panels depending on the availability of your roof area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Good afternoon, I would love if someone can help me with this email, is it comprehensible ?

Mrs. X and Mrs. Y,

Please find attached the quotation for each apartment in your building that you requested.

Each apartment can have up to 8 panels depending on the availability of your roof area. Because your demand is 20 amps, the panels alone cannot meet the demand; therefore, your system can be used as a backup source after the EDL and generator subscription.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good afternoon. I would love it if someone can could help me with this email. Is it comprehensible?

Dear Mrs. X and Mrs. Y,

As requested, please find attached the quotation for each apartment in your building. that you requested.

Each apartment can have up to 8 panels depending on the availability of space available on your roof. area. Because your demand is 20 amps, The panels alone cannot meet the your demand for 20 amps. Therefore, your system can be used as a backup source after the EDL and generator subscription.
See above. I don't understand the underlined part.

Status
Not open for further replies.