Following the structirist's site visit yesterday, the mounting structure for the 30 PV panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
I would really appreciate someone to help me to correct the email below.

Dear sir,

Following the structirist's site visit yesterday, the mounting structure for the 30 PV panels is $1,000. (VAT excluded).
Please keep in mind that the set of lead acid battery racks costs $400. (vat excluded).
In your case, two sets are required.

Please find attached the three quotations you requested regarding our company's employees.

Please keep in mind that the system we requested in our offer is a three phase inverter, with each phase supporting a 15 amp continuous power.
And, during the night, we proposed two alternative solutions.
During 6 hours, the first provides 3x7Amps and the second 3x10Amps.

Please keep in mind that with the presence of the grid, you can increase your consumption to around 56 amps per phase.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
So how much was the mounting structure before the site visit? Your opening sentence suggests that the cost was different before and after the site visit.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The correct spelling is "structurist", which I have not heard of, being in the construction line. We normally call such a person a builder. The structures you are dealing with for mounting PC cells are steel structures, which are constructed by a steelworker, as distinct from other types of structures.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
So how much was the mounting structure before the site visit? Your opening sentence suggests that the cost was different before and after the site visit.
Yes, you are definitely right it was a preliminary budget around $3,000.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
The correct spelling is "structurist", which I have not heard of, being in the construction line. We normally call such a person a builder. The structures you are dealing with for mounting PC cells are steel structures, which are constructed by a steelworker, as distinct from other types of structures.
In French we can say "structirist" as a civil engineer.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear sir,

Following the civil engineer site visit yesterday, and since the confirmation of the existing roof can cater the panels in the minimum structure possible, the mounting structure for the 30 PV panels is $1,100. (VAT excluded).
Please keep in mind that the set of lead acid battery racks costs $400. (vat excluded).

Please find attached the three quotations you requested regarding our company's employees.

Please keep in mind that the system we requested in our offer is a three phase inverter, with each phase supporting a 15 amp continuous power.
And, during the night, we proposed two alternative solutions.
During 6 hours, the first provides 3x7Amps and the second 3x10Amps.

Please keep in mind that with the presence of the grid, you can increase your consumption to around 56 amps per phase

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suggest that for more consistency that you always spell them VAT (value added tax) and amp.

"Please find attached the three quotations you requested regarding our company's employees."

I find that especially puzzling.

(Overall, I think Ted can handle this best.)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear Sir,

Following from the our civil engineer's site visit yesterday, and since the confirmation of we confirm the existing roof can cater for the panels in with the minimum mounting structure possible. The mounting structure for the 30 PV panels is costs $1,100. (VAT excluded).
Please keep in mind that Additionally, the set of lead acid battery racks costs $400. (vat excluded).

Please find attached the three quotations for the above items you requested regarding our company's employees (This sounds like your employees are for sale)

Please keep in mind note that the system we requested in our offer is a three phase inverter, with each phase supporting a 15 amp continuous power.
And, during the night For nightime use, we proposed two alternative solutions -
During 6 hours, the first provides 3x7Amps and the second 3x10Amps. (This cannot be understood and needs to be rewritten in a clear manner)

Please keep in mind that, with the presence of the grid, you can increase your consumption limit to around 56 amps per phase
See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.