Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
As you are aware, I am not able to do funds transfer for the last two months because I am not receiving any OTP on my registered mobile number while doing online transaction by using the Net-banking option.
I have already made several calls and emails regarding this matter. But to vain, I had no prompt response from your side and nothing has been resolved until now.

Again, therefore, I request you to look into this matter and resolve this issue as soon as possible so that I can do my funds transfer without any issues.
I have also attached a request letter for funds transfer from my account in your bank to my account in other bank so that I can maintain my day-to-day online transaction through that account for the time being.

Are the above sentences grammatically correct?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Do you still need help with that letter/email, or have you sent it already?

MAJSH

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Do you still need help with that letter/email, or have you sent it already?
Please tell me if they are worded correctly

Thank you

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please tell me if they are it is worded correctly.

As you are aware, I am have not been able to do funds transfers for the last two months because I am not receiving any OTP on my registered mobile number while doing online transactions by using the Net-banking option.
I have already made several calls and sent many emails regarding this matter, but to all in vain. , I had no prompt I have not received a (satisfactory) response from your side and nothing has been resolved yet. until now.

Again, therefore, I request that you to look into this matter and resolve this issue it as soon as possible so that I can do my funds transfer without any issues.
I have also attached a request letter for to request the transfer of funds transfer from my account in your bank to my account in another bank so that I can maintain conduct my day-to-day online transactions through that account for the time being.

JenniePepper

Member Type
Other
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Not a teacher

Where do you want to transfer your fund now? It's using a bank account or a card?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
How about to transfer funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.