Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Hello,

Would you please check the following for me?

I have always been fascinated by science right from my childhood and I grew a great passion for continuing my academic pursuit in this field in order to fully utilize my enthusiasm and strengths. I am interested in bioengineering as a field to pursue my Ph.D. and profession in. I find its unique mix of medicine, engineering, and life sciences fascinating. It is a fast-growing area with extensive potential for growth and research in today's world of medicine and technology. Besides, having seven years of work experience has broadened my horizon on what the priorities are in my life and what types of challenges inspire and motivate me most. If all the knowledge and experience I have gained was limited to an academic environment, how could it be comparable to something else and how could I find my true passion along the way? As this field utilizes math, chemistry, physics, and biology concepts, a researcher will be given an opportunity to create novel, innovative and ingenious products and services to positively serve and affect people's lives every day.While gaining some work experience, I studied many articles including drug delivery systems and biomaterials which altogether inspired me to pursue research in the area of targeted drug delivery by nanoparticles. I feel the need to strengthen my bioengineering fundamentals and, therefore, in line with my goal of pursuing a research career, I find graduate studies in Bioengineering as a stepping stone to achieve this goal.

Thanks.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello,

Would you please check the following for me?

I have always been fascinated by science, right from my childhood, and I grew a great passion for continuing my academic pursuit in this field in order to fully use my enthusiasm and strengths. I am interested in bioengineering as a field to pursue my Ph.D. and profession in. I find its unique mix of medicine, engineering, and life sciences fascinating. It is a fast-growing area with extensive potential for growth and research in today's world of medicine and technology. Besides, having seven years of work experience has broadened my horizon on what the priorities are in my life and what types of challenges inspire and motivate me most. If all the knowledge and experience I have gained were limited to an academic environment, how could it be comparable to something else, and how could I find my true passion along the way? As this field uses math, chemistry, physics, and biology concepts, a researcher will be given an opportunity to create novel, innovative, and ingenious products and services to [STRIKE]positively[/STRIKE] serve and affect people's lives every day. [space] While gaining some work experience, I studied many articles, including drug delivery systems and biomaterials, which [STRIKE]al[/STRIKE]together inspired me to pursue research in the area of targeted drug delivery by nanoparticles. I feel the need to strengthen my bioengineering fundamentals and, therefore, in line with my goal of pursuing a research career, I see graduate studies in bioengineering as a stepping stone to achieving this goal.

Thanks.
You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.