Is out bet agreement still effective/valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jit833

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Canada
1) If I fail to commit/honour/fullfill the payment arrangement agreement will I still be able to have the re-activation fee to be waved.

2) The agent told me that if I commit/honour/fullfill the payment arrangement agreement, then the re-activation will be waved. I was late in making the payment by one day, so will the agreement still be valid/effective? ( can I use valid/effective?).

3) Is out bet agreement still effective/valid? (Which is more appropriate, effective or valid?).

Hope somebody can help me correct the above sentences. Thanks.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I am struggling to understand anything you are trying to say here. Are you talking about paying off gambling debts?

Let's consider them one at a time. I'll simplify #1: I think you might mean

"If I fail to honour the payment agreement will I still be able to have the re-activation fee waived?"

If that's what you mean I still don't understand 're-activation fee'.

Rover

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
1) If I fail to fulfil the agreed payment arrangement, will I still be able to have the re-activation fee waived?

2) The agent told me that if I fulfilled the agreed payment arrangement, then the re-activation fee would be waived. I was late in making the payment by one day, so will the agreement still be valid/effective? ( Can I use valid/effective?). Yes you can.

3) Is our bet agreement still effective/valid? (Which is more appropriate, effective or valid? Both are equally appropriate).

Hope somebody can help me correct the above sentences. Thanks.

I have no idea what an "out bet" is, so I am assuming "out" is a mis-spelling of "our".

Jit833

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Canada
I am struggling to understand anything you are trying to say here. Are you talking about paying off gambling debts?

Let's consider them one at a time. I'll simplify #1: I think you might mean

"If I fail to honour the payment agreement will I still be able to have the re-activation fee waived?"

If that's what you mean I still don't understand 're-activation fee'.

Rover

Thanks for replying.
I had a payment arrangement agreement with Rogers company for my cellphone bill. My bill for last month was very expansive due to the reason that I have made many long distance call to my parents in my home country. I haven't met them in four years :(.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Your bill was very expensive, not expansive.

Status
Not open for further replies.