Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
As a teenager encountering with several families suffering from thalassemia aroused my curiosity and pushed me towards studying Molecular Genetics with hope to reduce the amount of patient’s pain by discovering a novel treatment. However, by starting my bachelor’s studies I soon understood it is not as easy as I imagined. Gradually, after attended several conferences as well as seminar presentations, I became increasingly intrigued into some other fields of my major such as investigating about the biology of cancer at the molecular level, RNA biology and especially the role of non-coding RNAs in epigenetic regulation of gene expression and Genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation during embryonic development for example investigation on Homeotic genes which give us better understanding about CNG development. Despite my interest I could not address none of these issues for my master’s thesis mainly because of lack of research facilities. Therefore, I plan to continue my studies in one of these fields at your prestige’s university.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
As a teenager, encountering [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] several families suffering from thalassemia aroused my curiosity and pushed me towards studying molecular genetics with the hope [STRIKE]to reduce[/STRIKE] of reducing the amount of patient pain by discovering a novel treatment for that illness. However, [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] after starting my bachelor’s studies, I soon understood [STRIKE]it is not as[/STRIKE] that was no easy task. [STRIKE]as I imagined.[/STRIKE] Gradually, after I'd attended several conferences as well as seminar presentations, I became increasingly intrigued [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE] by some other fields of my major such as investigating [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] the biology of cancer at the molecular level, RNA biology and especially the role of non-coding RNAs in epigenetic regulation of gene expression and genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation during embryonic development; for example, the investigation [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] of homeotic genes which give us better understanding [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] of CNG development. Despite my interest in such areas, I could not [STRIKE]address none[/STRIKE] choose any of these issues for my master’s thesis mainly because of lack of research facilities. Therefore, I plan to continue my studies in one of these fields at your prestigious [STRIKE]e’s[/STRIKE] university.

Status
Not open for further replies.