Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help to simplify and correct sentences of my work experience below. Thanks

In May 1990, I joined ABC company, who is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MMM Corporation, is one of the largest construction company taking the role of an Assistant. The foundation of my building services understanding was gained in these initial years, through a combination of site surveys, research and attending courses. That was also the key to enlightening my way in the Building Service industry. During 10 years’ term of service with ABC company, I became an Engineer in the engineering department and was trained to undertake design, installation, project management, testing and commissioning, maintenance and operation of mechanical ventilation and air conditioning system.

In January 2000, I moved on to XYZ Limited, who is a facility management service provider of PPP Group, taking the role of the Senior Engineer. I was responsible for taking over building services systems, planning the maintenance programs and supervising the technical team. The multi-disciplinary job nature had extended my exposure to the regime of facility management. I left XYZ Limited in December 2001 and joined GGG company of my current employment as Manager.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
In May 1990, I joined ABC, [STRIKE]company, who[/STRIKE] which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MMM Corporation, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] one of the largest construction companies, taking the role of an Assistant.
Assistant what?

[STRIKE]The foundation of my[/STRIKE] I gained much knowledge of building services [STRIKE]understanding was gained in these[/STRIKE] during those initial years, through a combination of site surveys, research and attending courses. [STRIKE]That was also the key to enlightening my way in the Building Service industry. During 10 years’ term[/STRIKE] During my ten years of service with ABC, [STRIKE]company,[/STRIKE] I became an engineer in the engineering department and was trained to undertake design, installation, project management, testing and commissioning, maintenance and operation of mechanical ventilation and air-conditioning systems.

In January 2000, I moved on to XYZ Limited, [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] which is a facility-management service provider, and part of the PPP Group, taking the role of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a senior engineer. I was responsible for [STRIKE]taking over[/STRIKE] managing their building services systems, planning the maintenance programs and supervising the technical team. The multi-disciplinary [STRIKE]job[/STRIKE] nature of the job [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] extended my [STRIKE]exposure to the regime of[/STRIKE] skills in facility management. I left XYZ Limited in December 2001, and joined GGG, [STRIKE]company of[/STRIKE] my current place of employment, as manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.