Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
United Arab Emirates

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name's Mohamed Mabrouk, a project manager assigned to UC project. I have created a listserv .n.listserv@gmail.com it will facilitate the communication among the project team, everyone on the list will be aware of the project status. Please provide me with a list of participants along with their role, the following team assigned to UC project"

1. name 1
2. name 2

Is my introduction correct?
Is the above text error-free grammatically .

Thanks in advance.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You have too many commas linking things that are complete sentences.
Are you THE project manager (the only one) or A project manager (there are others).
I don't understand the last part: "the following team assigned to [the] UC project.

mmabrouk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
If I'm the only one it should be THE. The last part indicate team member in the project.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name's Mohamed Mabrouk, a project manager assigned to UC project. I have created a listserv .n.listserv@gmail.com it will facilitate the communication among the project team, everyone on the list will be aware of the project status. Please provide me with a list of participants along with their role, the following team assigned to UC project"
My name is Mohamed Mabrouk and I am the project manager for the UC project. I have created a listserve, n.listserv@gmail.com to facilitate communications among the project team and apprise everyone of the project status. Please provide me with the full list of all team members on the UC project, along with their role.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Shouldn't you also remove the e-mail address in the original and in the quote?

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
That's an automatic. No one "does" that. I had thought it was a dummy, but apparently the system didn't realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.