Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Cyprus
Hi I am a student. My teacher gave me this text to find the MAIN type of error of this text. Grammatically. Can somebody help me?

My University Days
When I was studying at the university I worked very hard for passing my exams.I used to go to the main library for studying every evening after lessons.At the weekends, I sometimes studied with a friend, Ali.
Ali was a hard-working student too, but he had to work partime for helping paying for his living expenses.His parents sent him an allowance every month, but it wasn’t enough for living.
Ali worked nights in the local Chinese take-away on Saturdays, so he was always too tired for studying on Sunday mornings with me.He slept until late Sunday afternoon, but I used to get up at 10 a.m., go to the gym for keeping fit, then do a few hours studying at the library.

I found some errors but I am not sure about it. Thank you already/

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. I am a student. My teacher gave me this text and asked me to find the MAIN type of grammatical error [STRIKE]of this text[/STRIKE] in it. [STRIKE]Grammatically.[/STRIKE] Can somebody help me?

My University Days
When I was studying at the university I worked very hard for passing my exams.I used to go to the main library for studying every evening after lessons.At the weekends, I sometimes studied with a friend, Ali.
Ali was a hard-working student too, but he had to work partime for helping paying for his living expenses.His parents sent him an allowance every month, but it wasn’t enough for living.
Ali worked nights in the local Chinese take-away on Saturdays, so he was always too tired for studying on Sunday mornings with me.He slept until late Sunday afternoon, but I used to get up at 10 a.m., go to the gym for keeping fit, then do a few hours studying at the library.

I found some errors but I am not sure about [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them.

Thank you [STRIKE]already/[/STRIKE] in advance.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections above. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you. The forum rules state clearly that we do not help with homework or assignments. You must do what you can alone, with no external help. Your teacher is not interested in what we can do - he/she is interested in what you can do. You need to do the work yourself and submit it to your teacher. After you get it back from your teacher, you are welcome to come back to us if there are any comments or corrections (by your teacher) that you don't understand.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.