Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Title : I want to eat strawberries. Let's express the taste of strawberries.

I want to eat strawberries. The strawberries we often eat are red and have many seeds on the surface. There are about 400 seeds on the surface of each strawberry. The strawberry season was spring, but winter is the best season to taste strawberries.
Strawberries eaten in winter are the most delicious, and strawberry yields are high in winter. In spring, when the temperature rises, the pulp easily becomes soft. The reason winter strawberries contain high sugar and low sourness is that they take a long time to harvest after flowers bloom.

Strawberries can be divided into Seolhyang, Maehyang, Yukbo, and Jeonghee. The domestic variety is Seolhyang. Personally, the Yukbo variety is the sweetest and most delicious. Yukbo is a Japanese variety with a round, blunt and dark red tip, and features a special sour taste and a crunchy texture. On the other hand, Seolhyang, a domestic variety, is popular in Japan due to its triangular shape, bright red color, hard, and high sugar content. Strawberries are delicious.
==============================
Please correct the underlined.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It's the dark, scuzzy ones that taste best.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The reason winter strawberries contain high sugar and low sourness is that they take a long time to harvest after the flowers bloom.

Please correct the underlined part.

I don't think "harvest" is the right word. That means the time that they are picked. Perhaps you mean "ripen".

Status
Not open for further replies.