There were only two facilities that remained the same,......

qoobeeagapi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear all,
I am a new member of the forum's, i have 1 question

There were only two facilities that remained the same, railway and hospital
There were only two facilities that remained the same, which were railway and hospital
There were only two facilities that remained the same, they were railway and hospital

which one(s) is/are correct ? Thanks in advance.

Dear all,
I am a new member of the forum, and I 's, i have 1 a question.
Hello, and welcome. :)
There were only two facilities that remained the same, railway and hospital
There were only two facilities that remained the same, which were railway and hospital
There were only two facilities that remained the same, they were railway and hospital
None of them is correct. Say: "Only two facilities remained the same, the railway station/track and the hospital".
If this is part of an IELTS task 1 exercise, you can post it to our Editing and Writing section. Don't forget to post the diagram too!

Hello, and welcome. :)

None of them is correct. Say: "Only two facilities remained the same, the railway station/track and the hospital".
If this is part of an IELTS task 1 exercise, you can post it to our Editing and Writing section. Don't forget to post the diagram too!
thank you for your reply, may I ask if I still want to use this part "There were only two facilities that remained the same", How should I put the railway and the hospital in?

Thank you for your reply. may I ask If I still want to use this part "There were only two facilities that remained the same", how should can I put the railway and the hospital in?
Note my corrections above.

I suggest you use a dash (not a hyphen):
There were only two facilities that remained the same - the railway and the hospital.

Back