Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Cat on ice (Youtube video)

Comments
Tommy The cat : This cat litterally went through all the known cat moves in less than 50 seconds

Source :

I'd like to know the meaning and grammatical construction of the red part.

It means "all the different movements that a cat ever makes". Cute video! In those 50 seconds, the cat runs, walks, sits, pounces, slips, slides, arches its back, crouches ... (I could go on. I won't.)

It means "all the different movements that a cat ever makes". Cute video! In those 50 seconds, the cat runs, walks, sits, pounces, slips, slides, arches its back, crouches ... (I could go on. I won't.)
This cat litterally went through all the known cat moves in less than 50 seconds
--------------------
1. I'd also like to know if the construction of "all the known cat moves" is "all that(which) the known cat moves" or "all the known that(which) cat moves".
2. I'd also like to know the meaning of "went through".

This cat literally went through all the known cat moves in less than 50 seconds
--------------------
1. I'd also like to know if the construction of "all the known cat moves" is "all that(which) the known cat moves" or "all the known that(which) cat moves".

Neither. The cat literally went through (performed) all the cat moves that we (humans) know they can make.

You have moves in dancing when people do a particular movement that is attractive/sexy/etc- cats does movements that strike us as cute or strange, and this one does many in a very short time. And it is a very good selection, though I am still going to award this one my cat video of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back