[General] Where is the focus with many tasks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone

I'm here to talk about focus on what to do. :)

From two days I lost many times to finish my work because sometime I was unfocused and had many things to finish. I'm working on IT department. A lot of stuff suffering from some issues on outlook or internet or something like that. From these reasons I can't finish my tasks to preparing lab to to make test software before install on real environment. A lot of stuff call me to find solution for these issue. Sometime he did something wrong on the computer and said "Please come to me I have a problems. I can't work very well". Each week with the same situations. Also the management ask me how can I make large size or small size on word or outlook? !!!. I don't know why he is work in the management without having basic dealing with the computer? I felt strange sometimes. From these issue I can't focus on my duties. Today on my home after drunk tea with chocolate I felt relaxing and continue what I was doing before. Yeah, if you have single room you will be more focus and make creative without suffering. :)

Sometime I remember this advice to be more motivated :)

Don't gave up and work with enjoyable. I know I will be better if I practice everyday.

that what I want to sharing with you. :)

see you next time.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back