XYZ, is an organization set up by Ministry of XXX, Government of ABC, which act as a facilitator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajan

Member Type
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I was going through a company's website. After going through that website, what I understood about the nature of the company's business, I tried to write it in my own words. Could you please read the following line and help me in finding the grammatical errors.

XYZ, is an organization set up by Ministry of XXX, Government of ABC, which act as a facilitator between the products manufactured by a manufacture and its end consumer by providing services like barcode and datakart.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I was going through a company's website. After going through that website, what I (came to) understood about the nature of the company's business, I tried to write it in my own words. Could you please read the following line and help me in finding find the grammatical errors. (Could you please check what I have written below?)

XYZ, is an organization set up by Ministry of XXX, Government of ABC, which act as a facilitator between the products manufactured by a manufacture and its end consumer by providing services like barcode and datakart.
XYZ is an organization set up by the Ministry of xxx of ABC to act as a facilitator between the manufacturers and the consumers by providing software service (barcode and Datakart).

I find it strange that your government is involved in the production process (labelling) of a consumer product. I thought heir role is usually as a regulatory body.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I was going through a company's website. After going through that website, what I understood about the nature of the company's business, I tried to write it in my own words a summary about the main business of a particular organization. Could you please read the following line and help me in finding the grammatical errors?

XYZ, is an organization set up by Ministry of XXX, Government of in ABC, which acts as a facilitator between the products manufactured by a manufacture and its end consumer by providing services like barcode and datakart.
The underlined parts don't make sense. Rephrase them.

Status
Not open for further replies.