Results for 'found'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: found
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like FIND/FOUND/FOUND
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
Definitions of Found:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'found' as word stem):
Prefix + 'found'
cofound, confound, dumbfound, dumfound, newfound, outfound, profound, refound, unfound,
'found' + Suffix
foundation, foundational, foundationally, foundationary, foundations, founded, founder, foundered, foundering, founders, founding, foundling, foundlings, foundress, foundries, foundry, founds,