Results for 'print'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: print
- Term used in computing
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Print:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'print' as word stem):
Prefix + 'print'
blueprint, fingerprint, footprint, hoofprint, imprint, misprint, newsprint, nonprint, offprint, overprint, preprint, reprint, soleprint, sprint, surprint, thumbprint, voiceprint,
'print' + Suffix
printability, printable, printably, printed, printer, printeries, printers, printery, printhead, printheads, printing, printings, printmaker, printmakers, printout, printouts, prints,