please correct my english
she continues to take keen intrest to learn new rhymes. she was oozing with confidence while redention of poem. she is becoming an active participent in class discussions. keep it up. It has been observed that her attention span has improved. She has inculcated keen intrest in reciting rhymes which is appriciable.
Re: please correct my english
Please see above.
Originally Posted by khera1970
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- The correct spelling of "interest".
- I think you may have meant "retention", not "redention". Please check.
- "To inculcate" means to instil something on someone else by constant repetition. I don't see how that would fit here.
- We say "a keen interest", not just "keen interest".
By tnas in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 06-Apr-2011, 04:07
By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 12-Jan-2009, 12:14
By aspragina in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 31-Mar-2007, 14:53
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 28-Nov-2006, 18:25
By smiley in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 14-Sep-2005, 18:58
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO