- 6 Post By Chicken Sandwich
Which prepositions are correct in the following sentences?
1. You'll gain useful experience IN/BY working with computers.
2. Our teaching IN/OF science is fairly poor.
3. Jane is friendly with a girl who lives IN/ON the same street.
4. We often shop IN/ON Oxford Street.
Re: Preposition IN/OF/ON/BY
I believe that emsr2d2's reply to one of your previous threads applies to this one as well:
Originally Posted by emsr2d2
By chkassler in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 23-Aug-2010, 20:28
By mandah in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 08-Sep-2008, 20:32
By eddkzk in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-May-2008, 07:33
By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 02-May-2008, 19:53
By bccbpe in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 27-Apr-2008, 11:26
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO