Are these sentences natural to a native ear?
1. She no longer wears glasses because she had
leaserlaser sugrgysurgery [done] a few months ago.
With these corrections, it's OK.
2. She lights his day up. OK.
3. They would rather have their heads shaved but go through this process. ???
I'm not sure what you mean. There are two possibilites here:
1) They would rather have their heads shaved than go through this process.
2) They would rather have their heads shaved, but go through this process.
- For Teachers