- 3 Post By Chicken Sandwich
We should make arrangement to meet up.
1) We should make arrangement to meet up. Lets set/arrange a time,day and location for the meet up/ to meet up.
2) Since I have a flexible schedule, we should arrange the day, time and location according to your schedule.
3) My little brother always wants me to do everything according to his schedule/time.
4) My little brother always wants me to follow his schedule in everything.
* Are the above sentences correct? I'm learning how to writes sentences regarding scheduling a meet up and schedule. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks
Re: We should make arrangement to meet up.
***** NOT A TEACHER *****
Your best bet would be to post them one at a time. People are more likely to respond if you limit yourself to one sentence per thread. This is probably the reason why your thread hasn't attracted any comments.
By Suthipong in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 20-Jun-2012, 13:00
By Indec in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Nov-2008, 15:42
By heidita in forum General Language Discussions
Last Post: 23-Apr-2008, 00:32
By angliholic in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Oct-2007, 08:31
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO