Pls help out with the answers
3. Consider the following requests. All are asking the same thing, but using different
1. Would you help me out?
2. Do me a favour and help me out?
3. Could you possibly help me out?
4. Help me out will you?
3. 1. Give examples of three other ways we could make this request.
3. 2. What factors are important in deciding which of these forms should be used?
3. 3. Which exponent of request would you choose to teach to a beginner class? Why?
Re: Pls help out with the answers
This looks like homework. We can't do your work for you.
Originally Posted by Prekshasinghvi