- 1 Post By 2010
Proofread short but quite a few sentences (2/2)
(1) An increasing number of cars on the roads will lead to more car accidents.
(2) With a higher position comes more responsibilities.
(3) People's way of thinking are changing with time.
(4) Along with the development of medical science human life expectancyhave also increased.
(5) I can't contact you if I don't have your address.
(6) Even if you write a novel, it won't sell unless it's interesting.
(7) Health is definitely of utmost importance. They can't perform well unless they are in good health, no matter how capable they are.
(8) It's not that I donít understand how you feel, however...
(9) It's not like I can't read without glasses, it's a bit difficult without.
(10) I wouldnít say I don't eat Natto, I just donít like it very much.
(11) It's not like this book isn't interesting, itís just missing something.
(12) In times of stress, I can't help but drink alcohol.
(13) When I look at abandoned puppies and kittens, I can't help but rescue them.
(14) Even though I'm on a diet, I can't help but eat sweets after a meal.
(15) I continued to take the medicine while knowing how dangerous it was.
(16) There's always a conflict going on somewhere in this world despite the calls for peace.
(17) As poor as they are, they are living life cheerfully.
(18) On days when a typhoon passes by it's absurd to play such as tennis during that kind of weather.
(19) I hate you! Don't come near me again!
(20) Amazing, you wrote a report of 20 pages within a day. I can't even write a report of three pages.
(21) She's already so mature. It's hard to believe she's only 15 years old.
(22) Prior to an opening of a new branch office, it's important to conduct a market research first.
(23) When they were about to get married, they gathered both families for a meal.
(24) We made a yearbook before graduation.
(25) Before we start with the opening, I'd like to say a few words in greeting.
(26) The FIFA World Cup of 2002 was held in South Korea and Japan.
(27) A summary of his thesis will be announced at the academy.
(28) Although the price of this car is expensive, it's unmatched in terms of safety.
(29) History has proven that people like to fight.
(30) In classrooms, eating and drinking are prohibited.
(31) A large crowd of people gathered despite the rain.
(32) She's very stingy despite being wealthy.
(33) In spite of having a handicap, many of them are active members of society.
(34) It ended up in failure despite their best efforts.
(35) Be sure to inform us whether or not you participate in the meeting.
(36) Anyone can participate and be part of the club regardless of age, nationality, and experience.
(37) The match will take place as planned regardless of the weather conditions.
Re: Proofread short but quite a few sentences (2/2)
===Not a teacher===
Originally Posted by mireillesan
By mireillesan in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 14-Jul-2010, 01:47
By Andris in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 10-Jul-2010, 16:56
By snouffelaire in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 20-Apr-2008, 14:51
By Shan_november in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 19-Mar-2008, 22:10
By juliana0403 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-Feb-2007, 11:40
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO