Would anyone be kind enough to check the following paragraph? Thanks!
Investigating the McDonald’s specialty of geographical distributions, shopping districts and customers to achieve the following research purposes:
1. Analyze McDonald’s distributions in Taipei.
2. Analyze the property at McDonald.
3. Analyze the management methods of McDonald’s.
Re: geographical distributions
1. This is not a paragraph. It is mostly a list.
Originally Posted by Ashiuhto
2. You spelled "McDonald's" three times. Why did you spell it "McDonald" once?
3. What sort of property would you analyze in #2?
4. Why is the article "the" used before McDonald's?
5. What does the first sentence mean? How does one investigate customers?