How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
HOW TO MAKE A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH
Marvin, I have enclosed you with the instructions for you to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Just in case you get hungry. I will be back soon.
You will need:
• (2) slices of pre-sliced bread
• (1) butter knife
• (1) jar of peanut butter
• (1) jar of jelly
1. Walk into the kitchen. The kitchen is the room that stores items that we eat.
2. The kitchen has many cupboards. There is a single cupboard that is above the stove. Look at Figure 1.
3. Open the cupboard. Now take out the jar that is labeled Peanut Butter. Look at Figure 2. Grab the peanut butter jar down from the cupboard, and set it on the table in the kitchen. Then walk back and close the cupboard.
1. Marvin, now you need to walk to the refrigerator. Look at Figure 3. Now open the bottom door. Inside there is a jar of jelly. Look at Figure 4. Pull out the jar of jelly, and set it on the table in the kitchen, next to the peanut butter.
Note: Please make sure you close the refrigerator door.
2. There are wooden drawers that you can slide in and out, next to the dishwasher. Look at Figure 5. Open the drawer closest to the dishwasher.
3. Inside the drawer there are butter knifes. Look at Figure 6. Pick up one butter knife from the kitchen drawer. Place the butter knife next to the peanut butter and jelly on the table.
4. Marvin, there is bread next to the stove. Look at Figure 7. Open the bag of bread and grab two single pre-sliced pieces of bread out of the bag. Place the slices of bread that you took out of the bag on the same kitchen table. It should be next to the peanut butter, jelly, and butter knife.
5. Now, pick up your two slices of bread. Then set them down on the table side-by-side next to the peanut butter, jelly, and the butter knife. Look at Figure 8.
6. Pick up your jar of peanut butter and turn the lid to the left. Continue doing this until the lid is off the jar. Set the lid away from all of the ingredients. Repeat this step with the jelly jar.
7. The next step is to pick up your butter knife by the handle. Place the butter knife into the jar of peanut butter. Then scoop out the peanut butter with the butter knife. Smooth out the peanut butter on one slice of bread with your butter knife. Repeat this step, except use jelly instead of peanut butter. Also put the jelly on the other piece of bread.
8. Now put your knife down. Pick up one of the two pieces of bread. Then place this piece of bread directly over the top of the other piece of bread.
Note: The peanut butter and jelly needs to be touching.
9. Now that your sandwich has been made, go ahead and take evenly bites into the sandwich. Make sure you chew and swallow one bite, before taking another bite. Enjoy your sandwich Marvin!
Re: How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
"Marvin, I have enclosed you with the instructions for you to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich."
It sounds like you have just made a Marvin & Instructions Sandwich.
Other than that, it was pretty clear!
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO