please' Im waiting
Are these sentences correct? If not' please correct them.
1) He will always be a amazed.
2) You will often leave early.
3) I have always cooked the dinner.
4) He has usually played tennis.
5) I am always having my breakfast early.
6) Lee always went home early.
7) Lee went always home late.
* Can I use ( often – always – sometimes – usually – never) with
*) Can I say (Are you very new? ) For the person who new in his job.
In 1, it should be 'amazed'.
4 sounds a bit strange without further context.
5- without more context, I wouldn't use this verb form with always- unless you hate getting up early.
7 is wrong.
Simple tenses, yes, not always with progressive forms.
Yes, you can use 'new'in this way.
Re: please' Im waiting
I would delete am in number 5.
Originally Posted by cooly
By Eway in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 05-Apr-2004, 06:32
By jwschang in forum Teaching English
Last Post: 29-Dec-2003, 18:15
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO