Could you please correct the stress words I have marked in bold in the following sentences?
1. Welcome everybody to the first session of…
2. We gonna cover a couple of different things.
3. This is basically gonna be the session that is…
4. This session gonna be covering more advanced techniques…
5. He is gonna do a great job.
By the way, these sentences are from this Google video I am trying to imitate. In the video, sometimes it is not clear which words are being stressed.
By imanedj in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 10-Nov-2008, 15:45
By franorfulang in forum Pronunciation and Phonetics
Last Post: 20-Feb-2008, 16:38
By scaredofgrammar in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 29-Jul-2007, 23:14
By carrottop in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Nov-2006, 10:34
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 20-Nov-2003, 16:54
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO