Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Hey there! I can't get 1 phrase from the web series Bite Me. I still can't post links, so sorry for that. To find the video just go to YouTube and search for "Bite Me Episode 7". The first video will be Bite Me - "The Source", length is 11:34. On 6:47 Monty says something and I just can't get the line. It goes like: 79 with Beast Haven. ??? Next thing I know...
Hope you can help so I can translate it. Thanks!

Hey there! I can't get 1 phrase from the web series Bite Me. I still can't post links, so sorry for that. To find the video just go to YouTube and search for "Bite Me Episode 7". The first video will be Bite Me - "The Source", length is 11:34. On 6:47 Monty says something and I just can't get the line. It goes like: 79 with Beast Haven. ??? Next thing I know...
Hope you can help so I can translate it. Thanks!

I'm afraid this won't be much help. I just listened to it about ten times and all I can make out is that it's "78 with Beast Haven". I assume the next bits are titles of other films he has made but I can't make any of them out. Sorry.

I tend to get obsessed with these questions so I would be very grateful if someone solved this puzzle. :)

What I've made out is

78 with Beast Haven ['kʌspjusiənə] shows/show's up [haɪəʃɪ(t)] on the first day insurance is pulled

The [ənə] could be "and a" or perhaps "and the" but I'm not sure.

Let me try.:-D

(6:36)
A: Me...I...I..I did this, all of it.
B: What are you talking about?
A: All I did was try to make a movie, a brilliant horror movie. I've been so close so many times.
78 with Beast Haven, Cats' Beauty???, and a shows up high shit??? on the first day insurance is pulled. Next thing I know...

They (those words in bold) don't make much sense.
This is a tough one, too, Kinomaks.
I think I'll have to give up.

:cry:

I'm afraid this won't be much help. I just listened to it about ten times and all I can make out is that it's "78 with Beast Haven". I assume the next bits are titles of other films he has made but I can't make any of them out. Sorry.
Oh, of course it's 78. Missed the button, but thanks anyway;)

I tend to get obsessed with these questions so I would be very grateful if someone solved this puzzle. :)

What I've made out is

78 with Beast Haven ['kʌspjusiənə] shows/show's up [haɪəʃɪ(t)] on the first day insurance is pulled

The [ənə] could be "and a" or perhaps "and the" but I'm not sure.
The only word I could hear was insurance, so that's something. Thanks! But I still can't fully understand the sentence and that's sad:-(

Let me try.:-D

(6:36)
A: Me...I...I..I did this, all of it.
B: What are you talking about?
A: All I did was try to make a movie, a brilliant horror movie. I've been so close so many times.
78 with Beast Haven, Cats' Beauty???, and a shows up high shit??? on the first day insurance is pulled. Next thing I know...

They (those words in bold) don't make much sense.
This is a tough one, too, Kinomaks.
I think I'll have to give up.

:cry:
I wouldn't ask if it was easy:). But we're getting somewhere. At least I know about the insurance now. Thanks!

I've just noticed that I stressed a wrong syllable in my [kʌspjusiənə]. It should have been [kʌs'pjusiənə].

It sounds like [kætsˈbjuːtiənə ] to me.
That is...Cats' Beauty, which is a mystery.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back