[Idiom] what does this idiom mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i peed in a horse once

thx in advance.

:shock: I have never heard this expression in my life :shock:

As far as I know, it is not an idiom, certainly not in the UK! Can you give us the passage where you found this strange sentence?! :-D

thx, emsr2d2 anyway

i just read this expression in a comment section while reading an article about korean man who married to a pillow. this article is in metro uk on march 9, if i'm right.

anyhow, i check this sentence on google. i found many of them but couldn't find what it meant.

i'm quite sure since the article i mentioned above was featured in the uk newspaper, the comment ' i peed in a horse once' was possibly made by a british.

i hope this could give you a hint at least.

thx again^^

That must have been one hell of a stag do!

Seriously, though, I think the phrase is missing a word:

I peed in a horse box once.

That must have been one hell of a stag do!

Seriously, though, I think the phrase is missing a word:

I peed in a horse box once.

:lol: That is some party, indeed! I hope you're right, and that it was meant to be "horsebox". Any comment on a story about a man who is married to a pillow is probably going to be quite strange though.

I'm not sure if the original poster had problems with the actual translation though, so just in case:

Peed = past tense of "to pee" = to urinate

I can only assume that, as the story was about something as bizarre as someone being married to a pillow, the people who commented were simply admitting to very strange things they had done in their past.

Last edited:
thx, you two.

i'm afraid i still don't get it what exactly it means and when to use it.

i've just checked this one ' i peed in a horse once' NOT ' ... horse box' on google once again. i can find heaps of it on comments as it is. they are mostly appeard as a comment.

just in case, i put the url below

'American Idol': Crystal Bowersox returns, judges 'See the Light' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

hope you guys can give me more details :)

thx a bunch :-o

Honestly, I have no more clue than I did before. There are some people who put completely random comments on websites, just for fun!

The literal translation, which I'm sure you already grasped, is "On one occasion I urinated in a horse". Baffling! Mystery! (And possibly illegal!)

As far as your question "When to use it?" is concerned, I have one piece of advice. DON'T. Pretend you never read it, assume it was someone simply joking and forget all about it!!!

thx for your tips :up:

i do appreciate all of your answers, cheers :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back