A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
• Do you enjoy meeting new people?
• What are some good things to ask someone you just met?
• What are some things you shouldn't ask people you just met?
• Is it OK to ask a person's age in your country?
• Are you nervous when you are introduced to someone new?
• What are some ways to overcome being nervous about meeting new people?
• About how many new people do you meet a week?
• Where are some good places to meet people?
• How important are first impressions to you?
• What do you do if you forget the name of someone you've just been introduced to?
• What kind of people do you like to meet?
- For Teachers