[General] Please help me to create Out of Office messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousefnofal

Member Type
Other
I want to create Out of Office messages here. Please just check it for me ?

Dear Mail Sender,
Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office, in my annual leave with limited access to my e-mail. I will be returning on March 21, 2010 and I’ll respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. If you need assistance before, then you may reach me at +0000000.
1. For urgent births issues, please feel free to contact Mr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
2. For urgent deaths issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000; Or Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
3. For urgent CDC issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
4. For urgent Health Promotion issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
5. For anything at office, please feel free to contact Mrs. …… at 000000 or 000000.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Yours ..........

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I want to create Out of Office messages here. Please just check it for me ?

[STRIKE]Dear Mail Sender,[/STRIKE]
Thank you for your message. I am currently [STRIKE]out of the office, in my[/STRIKE]on annual leave with limited email access. [STRIKE]to my e-mail.[/STRIKE] I will [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] return[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] on March 21, 2010 and [STRIKE]I’ll[/STRIKE] will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. If you need assistance before then, [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] you [STRIKE]may[/STRIKE] can reach me at +0000000.

1.For urgent births issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Mr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

2. For urgent deaths issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000; Or Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

3. For urgent CDC issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

4. For urgent Health Promotion issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

5. For any other office issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Mrs. …… at 000000 or 000000.

Thank you [STRIKE]for your understanding[/STRIKE].

[Your name]

[STRIKE] Best Regards,
Yours
[/STRIKE] ..........

See above for amendments. In an Out of Office reply, you don't need to format it like a letter, so don't bother with "Dear...." and don't finish with "Regards" or "Yours". Simply "Thank you" and your name suffice.

I removed "feel free to" from all the alternative numbers. The message needs to be short and simple, so "Please contact...." is fine.

Last edited:

yousefnofal

Member Type
Other
Dear emsr2d2,
I am sorry for Mr-ing you ..
Can I be your friend? Can I get your e - mail?

Yousef

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear emsr2d2,
I am sorry for Mr-ing you ..
Can I be your friend? Can I get your e - mail?

Yousef

I don't mind being Mr-ed! It's easier on this forum simply to refer to people by their username!

Sorry, I don't use the "friend" facility on this forum and I certainly don't give out my email address!!

yousefnofal

Member Type
Other
I got your point, thanks.
If I want to check my CV where you advice me to post it for check?

Status
Not open for further replies.