[Essay] Really short essay> Please correct this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooli

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
It became dark outside, and my ambitious goals look like it's going to totally fail. I paced away all day long doing nothing -literally, NOTHING! ... but, I have to remind that "tomorrow is another day" not to be down in the depth of despair. Retracing my old days, I remember how bleak the future seemed but anyway I has managed to hang in there.. and here I am... it's a small consolation to myself, or it is, in some way, just coward excuse. and ok, that doesn't matter. What is important is I am planning to START OVER AGAIN!

ARUK2008

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
It became dark outside, and my ambitious goals look like they’re going to fail totally. I paced away all day long doing nothing -literally, NOTHING! ... but, I have to remind myself that "tomorrow is another day" not to be down in the depth of despair. Retracing my old days, I remember how bleak the future seemed but anyway I have managed to hang in there. And here I am... it's a small consolation, or it is, in some way, just a coward excuse. And ok, that doesn't matter. What is important is that I am planning to START OVER AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.