Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hello guys...

When I was teaching English, there are two students seemed very lazy during the learning process.

Is there a suggestion for me how to improve my students' motivation and activeness?
Do you have good worksheet or good activity that can make my students more active?

Thank you.. :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello guys. ​(One full stop is enough.)

When I was teaching English, there [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were two students who seemed very lazy during the learning process.

[STRIKE]Is[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE] Do you have any suggestions for me for how to improve my students' motivation and activeness?
Do you have any good worksheets or good activities that can make my students more active?

Thank you. :)

You said "When I was teaching English". That means you no longer teach English. If that is the case, why do you still want worksheets and activities?

Note my corrections to your post.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hello guys...

When I was teaching English, there are two students seemed very lazy during the learning process.

Is there a suggestion for me how to improve my students' motivation and activeness?
Do you have good worksheet or good activity that can make my students more active?

Thank you.. :)

One way to get the students to active in the class, the teacher can give them an assignment that they have to come prepared to speak about. For example, you might ask them to bring a quote from the assigned reading which they especially related to, was inspiring or enlightening. Or you might ask them to bring a quote of a passage that they did not understand.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Devi_Dwi_Rahayu, please read this extract from the Forum Rules:

You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language.

If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.