Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
hellow,
I want to send a note to describe the change between two offers. I already sent to a customer an offer and he approved on it, and told me to proceed with it.
we faced a problem in one of the items. we are suggesting a new item for the client. im describing for him the difference in the cost between the old offer and the new one.

"in this option, the three inverter INVERT8000 supports the operation of 30 amps per phase instead of 22 amps/phase. A noticeable difference in the total price, and the reason is due to the accessories of the Platine which aren't including in the next3 (the item that we have sold it to you in the previous offer). And there is also an additional cost on the solar water heater systems which is the extra piping and the mounting structure."

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Hello

(I don't even do that in emails.)

And:

I sent a client an offer and he accepted.

Please capitalize every word that begins a sentence.

It seems that you want to renege on your agreement.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

not included ....

I don't understand "sold to you in the previous offer".

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
we're gonna replace an item because the one mention in the first offer is not working so we are relpacing it by another. But in this case the new one has an additional costs which are the accesories.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hellow, Hello.

I want to send a note an email to describe the a proposed change between two offers. to a quote. I have already sent it to a the customer an offer and he approved on it no comma here and told me to proceed with it the work.

We faced discovered a problem in with one of the items. We are suggesting a new different item. for the client. im describing for him I need to explain the difference in the cost between the old previous offer quote and the new one.

"In this new option, the three inverter INVERT8000 supports the operation of 30 amps per phase instead of 22 amps per phase. A noticeable There is a notable difference in the total price, and the reason is due to the cost of the accessories of the Platine which aren't including included in the next3 (the item that we have sold it to you quoted for in the previous offer). And There is also an additional cost on the solar water heater systems, which is to cover the extra piping and the mounting structure."
We're gonna going to replace an item because the one mentioned in the first offer is not working. so we are relpacing it by another. But in this case However, the new one has an additional costs which are is more expensive because of the cost the accessories.

Note my corrections above. You must remember to start every new sentence with a capital letter. It's getting very tiresome to have to make these basic corrections to all your posts. If you post any more texts without correct capitalisation, I will delete the post.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
We discovered a problem with NEXT3. We are suggesting 3XTH8000 instead of the next3.
In this new option, the three inverter INVERT8000 supports the operation of 30 amps per phase instead of 22 amps per phase. There is a notable difference in the total price, and the reason is the cost of the accessories of the Platines which aren't included with the inverter "next3" (the item that we quoted for in the previous offer). There is also an additional cost on the solar water heater systems, to cover the extra piping and the mounting structure."

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
That's much better.

Status