Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I sit here writing to you with the fear of the out doors (agoraphobia), I am a autistic 37 year old disabled man offering you a chance to help a scizo-affective person with all types of anxieties and depression. I know we have never met, I am offering you an opportunity to invest in me as a fellow human being In which requires a hand up.

What I am asking for are funds to purchase a car and few salt water aquariums, money for a rodi reverse osmosis di-ionization unit for clean water, tools, DIY culture stations, and funds for lighting, live rocks, filtering equipment along with live stock such as phytoplankon, copepods, coral and fish.

The question to ask yourself is why? why should I give to this man? is he worth it? Will he succeed? I hope to convince you below.

I have not been giving a fair shake in life. Since losing my 5th and final real job due to my inability to be around people for long periods of time, and lack of social skills I eventually ended up on disability

Since the start of being on disability 12 years ago I decided that I should focus on something that I might be able to enjoy and potentially make a living at while loving my career choice, This ended up being "home salt water reef aquariums". Over the last 12 years of setting up well over 10 successful reef aquariums and having to sell coral (underwater animals that resemble flowers) from within my aquariums to afford it. I soon realized how expensive this hobby is. So I decided to culture phytoplanlton which is a (single celled algae) that feeds copepods and coral, copepods are like (tiny shrimps) in which feed corals and larva (baby fish) to full grown fish. Copepods also scavenge for food and keep the home coral reef clean.

Over time my wife And I grew apart. I know if I can get on my feet I will have no problem supporting my children again on a regular basis.

Since seperating from my wife I gave up on my dream.

Until recently where I have slowly been establishing myself and have found a few paper routes to help fund my passion unfortunately at this rate it will take over 10 years to get to where I want to be in life and by then the market may be over saturated with others wanting to do the same thing.

These 4 things are to: sell coral, breed fish, culture phytoplankton and copepods then either sell them locally or to all over canada.

I want to do what I did before, but instead of just selling coral to fund my career, I will also be selling fish, phytoplankton and copepods on a larger scale, so that I am forsure to make money and then I can provide for myself and others while not being a burden on society.

To do this I will need my bachelor apartment inwhich I have now . Then load it with aquariums etc or a store front and of course the compassion of a few fellow human beings. I will need people to believe in me, that all my studying and success at aquaculturing over the past 12 years was not for nothing please help me out.

I am a believer in karma and what goes around, comes around. If you give to me you have my word that I will help another person in need when I get on my feet and can afford to give back. God bless, Dr BlueThumb Reef Corals and Aquaculture, phyto4life live food, and copepod4life live food and reef cleaners.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I sit here writing to you with the fear of the outdoors (agoraphobia). I am an autistic 37-year-old disabled man, offering you a chance to help a schizoaffective person with all types of anxieties and depression. I know we have never met, but I am offering you an opportunity to invest in me as a fellow human being [STRIKE]In which[/STRIKE] who requires a helping hand. [STRIKE]up.[/STRIKE]

What I am asking for are funds to purchase a car and a few salt-water aquariums; money for a [STRIKE]rodi[/STRIKE] RO/DI reverse-osmosis deionization unit for clean water, tools, DIY culture stations, and funds for lighting, live rocks, filtering equipment along with live stock such as phytoplankon, copepods, coral and fish.

The question to ask yourself is why. Why should I give to this man? Is he worth it? Will he succeed? I hope to convince you below.

I have not been giving a fair shake in life. Since losing my 5th and final real job due to my inability to be around people for long periods of time, and my lack of social skills, I eventually ended up on disability.

Since [STRIKE]the start of being[/STRIKE] going on disability 12 years ago, I decided that I should focus on something that I might be able to enjoy and potentially make a living at. [STRIKE]while loving my career choice,[/STRIKE] This ended up being [STRIKE]"home[/STRIKE] my career choice of making salt-water reef aquariums. Over the last 12 years [STRIKE]of setting[/STRIKE] having set up well over 10 successful reef aquariums and having to sell coral (underwater animals that resemble flowers) from within my aquariums to be able to afford it, I soon realized how expensive this hobby is. So I decided to culture phytoplanlton which is a single-celled algae that feeds copepods and coral. Copepods are like tiny shrimps [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] which feed corals and larva (baby fish) to full-grown fish. Copepods also scavenge for food and keep the home coral reef clean.

Over time, my wife and I grew apart. I know if I can get on my feet, I will have no problem supporting my children again on a regular basis.

Since separating from my wife, I gave up on my dream.

Until recently [STRIKE]where[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had been slowly [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] establishing myself and [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had found a few paper routes to help fund my passion. Unfortunately at this rate it will take over 10 years to get to where I want to be in life, and by then the market may be over-saturated with others wanting to do the same thing.

[STRIKE]These 4 things are to:[/STRIKE] The four main points of my business idea are: sell coral, breed fish, culture phytoplankton and copepods then either sell them locally or to all over Canada.

I want to do what I did before, but instead of just selling coral to fund my career, I will also be selling fish, phytoplankton and copepods on a larger scale, so that I am [STRIKE]forsure[/STRIKE] more likely to make money, and then I can provide for myself and others while not being a burden [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to society.

To do this, I will need my bachelor apartment [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] which I have now. Then I need to load it with aquariums, etc. or a storefront and of course the compassion of a few fellow human beings. I will need people to believe in me; that all my studying and success at aquaculturing over the past 12 years was not for nothing. Please help me out.

I am a believer in karma, and what goes around, comes around. If you give to me, you have my word that I will help another person in need when I get on my feet and can afford to give back. God bless. Dr BlueThumb - Reef Corals and Aquaculture, phyto4life live food, and copepod4life live food and reef cleaners.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Teechar has made corrections to your entire post. Did you have a specific question for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.