Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hi! I long to learn,write and improve my english. To achieve this purpose, I read somewhere that writing diary is the best. Thus for this purpose I'm intended to write diary daily. However, the problem lies in the fact that I'm a beginner and EFLL (English as a fourth language learner), so it is not possible for me to take out all kinds of mistake from whatever the prose I'll write in my diary. So am I allowed to post my diary here in this forum, so that the respectable and honourable english teachers can take out all sorts of mistakes from my diary? Thanks

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi!
I long to learn,write and improve my English. To achieve this purpose, I read somewhere that diary writing is the best (form of practice).

Thus for this purpose I'[STRIKE]m[/STRIKE] intend[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] to write my diary daily. However, the problem lies in the fact that I'm a beginner and an EFLL (English as a fourth language learner), so it is not possible for me to take out all kinds of mistake from whatever the prose I'll write in my diary(what do you mean by this?). So, am I allowed to post my diary here in this forum, so that the respectable and honourable English teachers can [STRIKE]take out all sorts of mistakes from my diary[/STRIKE] correct my writing? Thanks

See above. Your title should have been "A request for help to improve English". Pay attention to your capitalization.

You are allowed to post your writing here for checking. You do not have to confine yourself to diary-writing. You can post simple sentences and short paragraphs on this forum.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
However, correcting writing is done on a volunteer basis, so some things will be corrected, but if you post every day, some things may not get corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.