Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long Summary
A brave police officer, Theeran, hunting down the brutal murderers of a group of dacoits wreck the house by barging in, killing all the people inside gruesomely, and taking the belongings. During the investigation process, Theeran learns that these dacoits are actually tribe members of the left over cultural groups after the Indian Independence. With just a fingerprint as a clue, Theeran arrives in Rajasthan with a group of subordinates to nab the dreaded dacoit leader Oma Singh.

Short Summary
Theeran, a police officer, is entrusted with the task to solve the mystery behind a series of murders and burglaries. The only clue left behind is that all the murders are committed in the same pattern

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long Summary
A brave police officer, Theeran, while hunting down the brutal murderers of a group of dacoits, wreck the house by barging in, killing all the people inside gruesomely, and [STRIKE]taking[/STRIKE] take their belongings. During the investigation process, Theeran learns that these dacoits are actually tribe members of the left-over cultural groups after the Indian Independence. With just a fingerprint as a clue, Theeran arrives in Rajasthan with a group of subordinates to nab the dreaded dacoit leader, Oma Singh.

Short Summary
Theeran, a police officer, is entrusted with the task [STRIKE]to solve[/STRIKE] of solving the mystery behind a series of murders and burglaries. The only clue left behind is that all the murders are committed in the same pattern

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

...wreck the house by barging in, killing all the people inside gruesomely..
Thanks you for correction. Do you think the sequence is not in proper way?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It is not the sequence. I was trying to point out that "wreck" and "taking" do not go together.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
It is not the sequence. I was trying to point out that "wreck" and "taking" do not go together.

I see, no wonder you have changed it to "take". I got it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.