Student or Learner
Native Language
Bosnian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Sweden
Have I made any mistakes?

After a few months of dating Robert, he told Anna he didn't see any meaning in dating her because she was already married to theatre. The similar thing happened after she dated her second and third boyfriend, after which Anna realised there would never be a man in her life because her dedication to theatre and acting was total. Sometimes she regretted not having a family and children, especially when she saw happy parents walking with their offspring, but if childless and unmarried were sacrifices she had to make for the love of theatre, she was ready to accept them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Have I made any mistakes?

After a few months of dating Robert, he told Anna he didn't see any future in dating her because she was already married to the theatre. A similar thing had happened with her second and third boyfriends, after which Anna realised there would never be a man in her life because her dedication to theatre and acting was total. Sometimes she regretted not having a family and children, especially when she saw happy parents walking with their offspring, but being childless and unmarried was a sacrifice she had to make for the love of theatre, she was ready to accept that.

My suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.